Jahanam Ittew Manusiyal!!!!

Assalammualaikum uolls sume. Zie have to create another new blogs bcoz my older blogs...x leh nk using this haloscan comment box. X taw jugak aaa ape kes x leh. Mayb bcoz it's too late using it now due to hundred of posts i've already made.


Well...sorry uolls for burdenning uolls utk change my old URL link into this new one. Its kinda sucks tho to create a new blogs due to this manusiyal pig!!! Yup...for sure dorg yg terkutuk tuh ngah bersorak gembira celebrating their winning bile Zie take this act. What a pathetic loser, kan? Pity them laa...hakk tuihhh!!!


From now own...try la clicking my comment box n leaving me an awful msg. Bcoz...korg manusiyal akan only leh masok into my blogs ONCE n there will be no TWICE. Try lah using another pc...for sure each pc yg korg use, will enter to my blogs..only once!!!




Princess Redbloodsnow Copyright

No comments: