The Chosen One...yiippiiiee!!!

Status Mode => Smilingggg

**Click the pic to enlarge ek**

See..Zie nyer Nuffnang
dah berbuah lagik
and this time...

First time zie become the
chosen one by the advertiser
Yippieeeeeee!!!!!!

Easy moneyyyyyyyy
oh yeahhh!!! oh yeahhhh!!!
**giggling**


Ekceli kan
both of my blogs
**My Old Blogs + The Eyes Of Redbloodsnow**
Both of it...had been chosen by the
advertiser for 1 week campaign
**Yessss!!!!**

Zie lom taw lg how's the procedur yet
will digg it out later
**kekekekeke**

Tho my income only RM9.18
dats ok...in days...
It will GROWINGGGGGGG!!!
**lalalalala**


I am sooooo happy knowing my Nuffnang growingggg!!!




Oh ya uols..
Arini Zie berjanji
pakai kaler pink ngan
kembar Zie
**Hiksss!!!**

~Click her pic to view her website yach~








Princess Redbloodsnow Copyright©

No comments: