Mending My Heart


"A bRoKeN hEaRt iS LiKe A bRoKeN mIrRoR.
It iS bEtTeR tO LeAvE iT bRoKeN tHaN hUrT
yOuRsElF tRyInG tO fIx iT..."


~ Click the pic to enlarge ~


Two teardrops were floating down the river. One teardrop said to the other...

Teardrop A : "I'm the teardrop of a girl who loved a man and lost him. Who are you?
Teardrop B : "I'm the teardrop of the man who regret letting a girl go

~Originaly from Kak Meen~




To him ==> Did u belongs to that teardrop B???



Uols, my heart is still in unstable condition. Will not going to update my blogs...i dun know for how long i shall mend this heart alone. I'm trying to search for my strenght once again. Once i gain my strenght to stand tall...this blogs shall be updated again.


I will survive in this "ship sinking". Uols, dun worry much about me. I will make it out on my own. Silence doesn't mean i'm weak...it just my way to mending my broken. Till then...silence is what i give to all of u...i'm sorry.






Princess Redbloodsnow Copyright©

No comments: