New Blogs lagikkk :)

Redbloodsnow Stuffs© - The Place for Beta Blogger Template, Graphics, Wallpapers and Codes

Tadddaaa!!! Zie created another new blogs of mine in where Zie named it Redbloodsnow's Stuffs© **hehe** Teruja giler zie buatkan blogs tuh. But this time...the color theme of that blogs, Zie gune theme black and Chocs. Theme tuh was one of my theme's collections yg Zie dpt from the net **rajin taks aku..huhu**

Neway...inside that blogs of mine got ==> Beta Blogger Templates + Graphics + Wallpapers + Dolls + Blinkies and more in the future. So...if u all nak place some of my graphic's collection, just copy and paste the codes given inside the box tuh aje ek. If nak check out more about this new blogs of mine...Sile click the blogs's picture, okeh. Inside the menu bar...Zie name the link "My Stuffs" . Enjoy digging!!! **wink winkk**


Redbloodsnow Stuffs© - The Place for Beta Blogger Template, Graphics, Wallpapers and Codes


Its Me!!! Redbloodsnow :)
And As for me...
My lips are sealed to
reveal what i truly felt **sighh**

Let Zie just put it this way:-


"Sometimes, people that we know for centuries...can become a completely stranger in a minute. And as for me now...yesterday is gone, and right now i belong. No matter how harsh things that might come on my way after this...i have to have to through it. And whatever i felt inside my heart...just let it be the untold stories of my life".


I dedicate this song to myself
To whom it may concern...feel the girl parts.

Rimas - The Fabulous Cats







Princess Redbloodsnow Copyright©

No comments: