Tagged By Wahidah ^_^


Do u think u r HOT??
-->> Owhhh...who am i to judge myself.
so kene tanye ngan uols...think Zie hot taks???
^_^ hikssss!!!



Upload ur fav pic of u??
-->> Okayyy!!! here u goooo ^_- Winkss

Why do u like this pic?
-->> becoz it make my eyes nampak semakin beso
^_^ kahkahkahkah...ailikeeee!!!



When was the last time you ate pizza?
-->> errmmm..bile yek...can't remember la Zie oiii
dah nk nyanyuk Zie neh kowt..kahkahkah


The last song you listen too?
-->> 6ixth Sense - Kelam...like it very much!!!


What r u doing right now besides this??
-->> Errr...tgh tarik hingus meleleh **wakakakaka**
Had a flu maaaa **sobsobsob**



What names u prefers besides yours??
-->> Nahhh...i love my own name HAZIZAH
coz my parents gave it to me maaa ^_^


People to tag???
-->> My BFF Chantek a.k.a Kiki
-->> My Acu Kesayangan a.k.a Izza
-->> My Alang Tercinta a.k.a Fea
-->> My Adeq Cayam a.k.a Nemo
-->> My Sentap Buhsyukk a.k.a Eizaty
-->> My Gorgeous Twin a.k.a Zue


Who is No 1??
-->> Definitely My MUM!!! Luv her so muchhhh!!!

No 3 is having relationship with??
-->> Errmm...caper yek. entahhhh :P lu pikiaq la sendiri
^_^ hikssss!!!


Say something about no 5.?
-->> Ape yek neh...x paham loh. ape yg number² neh
**hehehe**
Wahidah, explain plz..hehe


How about no 4?
-->> Eeee...still lg nak tanye number²
x paham la wehhh..hahaha :P


Who is no.2
-->> Panggg kang...tanye number² lagi
Aku x paham la sengallllllllll
**lalalalaalalala**













Princess Redbloodsnow Copyright©

No comments: