Tag Dari Skull Splitter :)


The rule: **Use google image to search the answers to the first page of results and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 people**


♥♥The age of the coming birthday

Zie will turning 25 on this coming 12th August :)



♥♥ The place I would like to visit

Mekah ~Jd Tetamu Allah swt~
nak bw mum sekali, Insya'Allah



..::: The favourite place

The Spring ~leh cuci mate..kehkehkeh~



♥♥ The favourite food

Laksa Sarawak



..::: The favourite thing

Handphone..hehe :P



..::: Nick name I had

REDBLOODSNOW is my nick **hehe**
Yg neh ngam² kuar my own pic



..::: Name of my love

Rabiah Abdullah
~My Beloved Mum~
**pic mum sape ntah neh...hehe**



♥♥ My hobby

ABSOLUTELY BLOGGING!!!
^_^ hiksss



♥♥ My bad habit

Hot-tempered...Masya'Allah :(



So, this is what I found in my 'google search'
Namo tag ssape...azab wat neh weh..haha
^_- Winkss Winksss







Princess Redbloodsnow Copyright©

No comments: