Selamat Hari Jadi Ke-4 Tahun, Mikail




Happy Birthday, my dear son ♥

You are one of the best gift that Allah swt could bless me with. I wish you the strength to face challenges with confidence along with the wisdom to choose your battles carefully. I wish u adventure on your journey and may you always stop to help someone along the way. 

Remember how much you are loved and i am proud of you, my dear one and only child ♥♥♥
Grow up and become a humble man ^_^ Mama and Papa love u so much, Muhamad Mikail!!!!




3 comments:

Nieyla Nadia said...

Jalan² petang sambil singgah sini...:)
happy birthday yg ke-4
semoga menjadi anak yang soleh di dunia dan akhirat..

athirahassin said...

ya ALLAH, dah bsr dh.. nmpk sgt lama x blog walking.

Cik Renex said...

happy birthday mikail..be a good son.. :)