Rembat Seketui!!! =P

Status Mood => Bahagia

Things happen for a reason kan???
Now...i am happy again

^_^

Don't really care what peoples
says about our love behind my back
It all doesn't really matters
Coz in my heart...
Only me could felt the happiness
...A.L.U.F...
>>810<<





CUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!
**change topic ea..haha**





Aritu Zie did said yg Zie
rembat seketui my mom
nyer gold collection kan???
**hehe** tuh die my mom's
gold collections...
Ckitttt jek aaa


Org lom lagik belikan
wat mak seutas emas
**haiiipppp!!!**


Nak taw ape yg org rembat???
jenggg...jennnggg...jengggggg

**********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*


taddaaaa!!!
Sebentuk cincin
ala2 Lord Of The Ring nyer
my preciousssss **ikut style gloom sebot**
**wakakaka..wakakaka**











Princess Redbloodsnow Copyright

No comments: